The RISO SE9350 is a sophisticated digital duplicator that combines versatility and productivity enhancing features with excellent image reproduction. It achieves high speed printing at up to 185 pages per minute while reproducing photographs and text with remarkable image quality.
- High speed printing up to 185 ppm.
- High quality 600 x 600 dpi print resolution.
- High density ink and high resolution master reproduces a rich shade of black.
- High resolution 600dpi scanning and printing.
- Maximum 1000-sheet paper capacity, supporting weights 46 to 210 g/m², expandable up to 400 g/m² with Card Feed Kit option.
- The larger the job volume, the lower the operating cost.
- Optional Auto-control Stacking Tray automatically adjusts tray to match output paper size.
- Adjustable master-making position to add binding margins to the original document.
- ID Print support for confidential documents.
High printing productivity through remarkable printing speed and low operating costs.
- Adjustable five-speed function for printing between 60 and 130 ppm, plus a high speed mode that prints at a maximum speed of 185 ppm.
- The paper output mechanism neatly stacks papers that are output from the printer at high speed for easy removal.
- A master copy of the original document is created, from which prints are made. This means that printing cost per copy of a document reduces with every print, making the SE9380 highly economical for large volume printing.
- The Auto-control stacking tray automatically adjusts the position of the Receiving Tray Paper Guides to match paper size (optional).
- Job Separator IV: NIII enables tape to be inserted between printing jobs to speedily separate the printed paper into lots of specified numbers each without interrupting the printing process (optional).
Reliable technology that ensures excellent digital reproduction of colour gradations and sharp lines.
- SE9380 digital duplicator both scans and prints information at a high resolution level of 600 dpi, producing sharp and clear images of even fine lines and small characters.
- It can reproduce subtle colour gradations enabling users to print clear copies of photos, shaded areas of images, and documents written using a pencil.
- When a original digital file contains pictures that were taken at different brightness levels, the Backlight correction function can be used to adjust individual picture brightness (a print driver function).
- Colour gradation effects in photos and other images contained in digital data to be printed can be enhanced using the Tone Smoothing function.
- Colour changes are easy, only requiring the print drum to be pulled out from the main unit and replaced with the colour of your choice. The ink cartridges are modular units and can be replaced without any messiness.
Versatile, easy to use advanced features.
- Save files on the on-board SE9380 Storage Folder for instant access.
- Preview original files on the touchscreen using RISO Editor. This enables easy image processing and separation of blocks of text and images, enabling a detailed check of the document before printing.
- Master-making position can be adjusted to add binding margins either horizontally or vertically to the original document.
- Save paper with Layout Function by consolidating several pages into one.
- Restrict access to authorised users using the authenticated access function.
- Prevent information leaks with the Protect Function by transferring the master to the M
|Master-making||High-speed digital master-making|
|Printing methods||Fully automatic stencil printing|
|Print Speed||60 - 185 sheets per minute|
|Print Drums||1 drum|
|Printing Image Resolution||600dpi x 600dpi|
|Scanning Resolution||600dpi x 600dpi|
|Max. Paper Size||A3|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||1415mm(W) x 705mm(D) x 665mm(H)|
|Original type||Book, Sheet|
|Scanning Area (max.)||310mm x 432mm|
|Original Size (Glass Platen)||50 mm|
|Original Size (AF-VI Option)||100 mm|
|Original Size (DX-1 Option)||105 mm|
|Original Paper Weight (Glass Platen)||10kg or less|
|Original Paper Weight (AF-VI Option)||50 gsm - 128 gsm|
|Original Paper Weight (DX-1 Option)||Single-sided feeding: 40 gsm - 128 gsm; Duplex-sided feeding: 52 gsm - 105 gsm|
Paper Handling Specifications
|Print Paper Size||100 mm|
|Paper Supply Capacity||Approx. 1,000 sheets (80 gsm) / Maximum Height 110 mm|
|Print Paper Weight (standard)||46 gsm - 210 gsm|
|Print Paper Weight (with Card Feed Kit option)||400g/m|
Print & Master
|Print Speed||60 - 185 sheets per minute|
|Master-Making Time||Approx. 20 seconds (for A4/short edge feed/100% reproduction ratio); Approx. 16 seconds (for A4/long edge feed/100% reproduction ratio)|
|Ink supply||Fully automatic (1,000 ml per cartridge)|
|Master Supply / Disposal||Fully automatic (approx. 220 sheets per roll)|
|Master Disposal Capacity||100 sheets|
|Printing Area (max.)||291mm x 413mm|
|Print Reproduction Ratio||Preset enlargements: 163%, 141%, 122%, 116%; Preset reductions: 87%, 82%, 71%, 61%; Zoom : 50% - 200%|
|Image Processing Mode||Line, Photo (Standard/Portrait/Group), Duo (Line/Photo/Shadow off), Pencil (Darker/Lighter)|
|Features||Idling, Print Speed Adjustment, Silent mode, Confidential mode, Auto-Process, Job Memory, Ink Saving, Layout, Binding Margin, Reservation, Output Reversal, Proof, Double Feed Check, User Management, Management of Consumables, Contrast Adjustment, Print Density Adjustment, Print Position Adjustment, Tone Curve, Jump Wing Control, Top Margin, Paper Size detection, Renew Page, Dot Process (4 types), Preview, Rotate, Scanning Side (with optional ADF DX-1), Admin. Mode, Interval Printing, Max. Scan, Special Paper Control, Auto 90|
|User Interface||LCD Touch Panel with Progress Arrow indicators|
|Sound Level||Max. 66 dB(A) (when printing 100 sheets per minute)|
|Power Source||AC 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||Max. 400 W (100 V)/380 W (220 V); Ready: approx. 43 W (100 V)/43 W (220 V); Sleep: approx. 2.0 W (100 V)/3.0 W (220 V)|