The ineo 1052 is a highly reliable and highly cost-effective production professional. It features high-capacity paper handling for less operator assistance and maximum productivity, plus a variety of finishing functions for maximum flexibility. Operation is simple thanks to a large colour touchscreen with intuitive menus and thumbnail previews. This industry leading device delivers superb quality, superior reliability and outstanding performance.
- Copy and Print up to 105 B&W ppm A4.
- Real-time image density and toner ratio sensors to maintain image stability over long print runs.
- True 1,200 dpi high resolution outputs for smoother halftones and sharper text.
- High-volume paper capacity of up to 18,000 sheets for less reloading.
- Flexible media handling from thin paper to thick card stock up to 350 g/m².
- Air suction paper feed option "floats" paper for more reliable feed.
- Toner replacement 'on the fly' for non-stop production.
- Large 15.0-inch touch screen operating panel featuring intuitive menu navigation.
- Copy and Print up to 105 ppm A4.
- LED print-head technology achieving true 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution.
- Standard 2.8 GHz print controller for ultra-fast data processing.
- Simitri HD polymerized toner for sharper text, more accurate graphics and smooth, realistic halftones.
- Tandem Printing capability connecting two ineo 1052 devices together for speeds up to 210 ppm.
- A unique combination of Image Density Control and Toner Carrier Ratio sensors ensure consistent image density and overall quality even over long press runs
Maximum Media Flexibility
- Maximum paper capacity of 18,000 sheets across 11 trays for less operator-reloading.
- Print on thin 40 g/m² paper up to thick 350 g/m² cover stock.
- Support for A5 media size up to SRA3 for A3 full-bleed originals.
Finishing FeaturesKeep control of sensitive information by printing documents in-house. Choose from a range of finishing options to help you produce professional reports, presentations, newsletters and marketing or training materials in-house.
- FS-532 Staple Finishing provides 100-sheet, 3-position stapling, and output stacking up to 4,200 sheets
- Add-on the SD-510 Saddle Stitch Unit to create half-fold booklets up to 80-pages and support for tri-folding of up to 3-sheets.
- Add-on the PK-522 Punch Kit provides selectable 2/4-hole punching.
- Add-on the ZU-608 Z-fold Unit for folding of large media.
- Add-on the PI-502 Post Inserter for adding pre-printed media into the in-line finishing process.
- FD-503 Folding Unit features 6-Fold Types, 2&4-hole Punch, and Post Inserter functions.
- PB-503 for 300-sheet Perfect Binder using hot-melt glue and automated cover sheet trimming.
- SD-506 Saddle Stitch Unit for 200-page booklets with 1-edge trimming and tri-folding.
- LS-505 Large Capacity Stacker, auto-shift and trolley mounted for up to 5,000 sheets.
- GP-501 Multi-Punch Unit can be fitted with replaceable die sets for the most common punching schemes.
- GP-502 GBC Ring Binder Unit binds your output into a finished book.
|Print Resolution||1,200 x 1,200 dpi|
|Max. Resolution||1,200 x 1,200 dpi|
|Scan Resolution||1,200 x 1,200 dpi|
|Warm-up Time||480 seconds|
|First-Copy Out-Time (B&W)||3.0 seconds|
|Max. Printable Area (mm)||314 x 463|
|Speed A4 - B&W||105 ppm|
|Speed A3 - B&W||60 ppm|
|Paper Size - Max. (mm)||Max. A3 (297 x 420 mm)|
|Speed Colour / B&W (ipm)||105ppm B&W Only|
Paper Handling Specifications
|Paper Cassettes - Std.||2 sources|
|Paper Cassettes - Max.||11 sources|
|Std. Paper Capacity A4||3,000 sheets|
|Max. Paper Capacity A4||18,000 sheets|
|Min Paper Weight||40 gsm|
|Max. Paper Weight||350 gsm|
|Min. Paper Size||A5S|
|Max. Paper Size||SRA3|
|Paper Weight - Min. (gsm)||50 gsm|
|Paper Weight - Max. (gsm)||300 gsm|
|Toner Life (5%) - Black||105,000|
|Drum Life - Black||1,000,000|
|Developer Life - Black||1,000,000|