The next generation of A4 Colour multifunctional devices has arrived. The ineo+ 3110 from Develop is the ideal solution to A4 printing, copying, scanning and faxing in a compact footprint. Move your information faster with advanced scanning features such as automatic two-sided scanning to a variety of scan-to destinations and file formats. Be assured of high quality 1,200 dpi colour output with advanced printing features typically found in high-end A3 multifunction devices. Print from mobile devices using Develop’s ineoprint app, print your Microsoft Office documents directly from USB and even secure document retrieval with Secure Print.
- Print up to 31 ppm in Colour and B&W with standard support for two-sided duplex printing.
- Class-leading scanning performance with Reverse Automatic Document Feeder equipped as standard.
- 50-sheet Reverse Automatic Document Feeder with scan speeds of up to 30 originals per minute.
- Maximum 850-sheet paper capacity, supporting weights up to 210 g/m².
- Wide ranging media support including plain, recycled and coated sheets, envelopes, labels and postcards.
- Warm Up Time of 38 seconds.
- Driverless printing of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint file types, even from USB thumb drive.
- Copy and Print up to 31 ppm A4.
- First copy out-time of 17 / 13 seconds B&W/Colour.
- Users can print directly from a USB thumb drive, bypassing the need to use a desktop computer to output documents.
- USB Direct Print of Microsoft X-Series file formats (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), PDF, JPEG, TIFF and XPS files.
- High resolution colour printing at 1,200 x 1,200 dpi.
- MyTab Print Driver allows you to display frequently used functions on a single tab for easy access.
- Compatible with ineoPRINT app for iPhone/iPad and Android mobile devices. Print documents and scan files directly from your mobile device.
- Compatible with DEVELOP Enterprise Suite, including support for My Print Manager (Follow Me Printing) via card-based authentication.
- Class-leading 50-sheet Reverse Automatic Document Feeder scanning at 30 originals per minute.
- Scan directly to USB flash memory, e-mail, FTP, SMB, Network TWAIN, and others.
- Scan your hard-copy documents into various formats: Scan-to PDF, Compact PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and optional support for XPS.
|Output Speed||Max. 31 ppm (colour and black & white)|
|First-Copy Out-Time||17 sec colour / 13 sec black|
|Warm-up Time||38 seconds|
|Max. Print Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Max. Copy Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Duplexing Functions||Auto (1:2,2:2,2:1)|
|Max. Paper Output Size (Min/Max)||A6 to 216 x 356|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||500 mm x 447 mm x 544 mm|
|Print & Copy Features||Duplex print, overlay, watermark, N-up, poster, booklet, Secure Print. Optional: Direct print of TIFF, XPS, PDF, JPEG, OOXML (PPTX, DOCX, XLSX), USB Direct Print, Electronic sorting, ID-card copy, 2/4-in 1, poster mode.|
|Document Feeder||Standard RADF|
|Document Feeder Speed / Capacity||30 ipm colour and black & white / 50 originals|
|Scanning Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Types of Scanning||Scan-to: E-mail/FTP/SMB/USB/HDD/DPWS, TWAIN scan. Optional: Scan-to-HDD|
|Print Controller||DEVELOP/ ineo+ controller|
|Print Processor (Bitz/MHz)||Marvel MV78230|
|Print Languages||PCL 5e/c/6, PostScript 3; (XPS optional)|
|Print Features||Direct printing of PDF, JPEG, TIFF,XPS and OOXML (PPTX, XLSX, DOCX) files; cover page mode; overlay mode; watermarks; N-up printing; poster mode; booklet mode; collating; proof print; first print times, 16 seconds mono and color; My Tab Print Driver; USB direct print; economy print mode; hard drive option enables secure printing, proof then print or hold, job storing, XPS emulation and using downloaded profiles, std. overwrite and data encryption, user authentication, IPsec and ISO 15408 EAL3 Common criteria certification (pending).|
Paper Handling Specifications
|Standard Paper Sources||Single drawer|
|Standard Paper Capacity||250 sheets|
|Standard Paper Weights||60 to 210 gsm|
|Bypass Capacity / Paper Weights||100-sheet/60 to 210 gsm|
|Max. Paper Capacity||850 sheets|
|Max. Paper Sources||3 sources|
|TEC Value (KWh/Week)||2.0KWh|
|Max Power Consumption||1100W|